Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

This is the first New Years Eve that we haven't either gone to a party or had a party.  I'm wondering if we are officially old?  This has been a very busy week with out of town company and Christmas and parties and visiting that neither of us are really up to partying.  We will stay up to watch the ball drop, and then head to bed.  No clean up, no mess, no fuss.  I'm hoping that's what this next year brings.  No mess, no fuss.  I haven't really made any New Years resolutions, just the normal one that I make every year, to exercise more and eat better.  I still question whether I'm old, or just tired?  I don't feel old 99% of the time, but it just feels right tonight to relax.  Too soon, life will get busy again with work and hobbies and life in general, so ending the year on a quiet note, and bringing in the new year even quieter really sounds good to me.

So with no mess and no fuss, I want to wish my family and friends and anyone who chooses to read this, a very Happy, Healthy New Year, and a nice peaceful quiet one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment