Saturday, December 22, 2012
Family
Anybody that knows me, knows that my #1 top priority is and always has been, my family. They are my reason for being. I do enjoy spending time by myself and time with just my husband, but the best times are always when the kids are around. I am so excited about Christmas, not because of the presents, or the food, but mostly because I know the kids and grandkids will be coming and spending time with us. They come in stages, and then we always have another day to spend with my oldest son and his daughters that is after Christmas. This is also a day that I get excited about. The only sad part is that this year my youngest might not make it home. I will very much miss my little Sadie. I often wonder what my life would have been like without children. I can't even imagine what I would do, what I would be like. I can't imagine me being anyone else. I always saw myself as a mother, and don't think I ever considered not having kids. I probably would have had even more kids, but the doctors told me only 3. Well, I fooled them and the last one was twins! So I try to imagine what I would have been had my life taken a different turn. I think I may have liked to be a teacher, or a nurse. Maybe a social worker or a lawyer or a doctor. Maybe, I would have lost my way and would have been a drug addict or homeless person? Who knows? I'm glad I am where I am and I am who I am. I'm hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas, because mine is surely going to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment